- Start with 8 red pipe cleaners and bend them all in half.
- Twist each one several times until they are tightly coiled.
- Group them all together with the same orientation (folded end on one side and the pointy ends on the other).
- Wrap a black pipe cleaner around the pointed end side of the bunch.
- Bend each of the red pipe cleaners outward at about 45 degrees starting at the border of the black pipe cleaner.
- Bend again downward about 1 fourth of the way toward the end of each leg so they nearly point straight down.
- Give the legs one last bend near the end to make them all point roughly straight down.
That’s it! You now have a creepy pipe cleaner spider.
Check out these other easy projects: